Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Never underestimate a dog's memory.

One night last month I spontaneously decided to train with Fig around midnight. What I did not anticipate was that one random training session would turn into Fig insisting--yes, insisting--that we train every night at around midnight.

Witness the second day after our spontaneous midnight training session. Fig is trying very hard to tell me something really important. And despite being human and therefore entirely disconnected from what dogs really want, I manage to figure it out. Enjoy:



Who is training whom, anyway?

2 comments:

  1. I will show you tricks for snacks! How's my dog translation? Many years ago I was getting a background check and a deputy came to my house for a walkthrough and to ask me some questions. My ever so helpful dog kept going back and forth between him and the filing cabinet. The deputy, being polite, ignored the first 3 or 4 pokes and then asked if he could look in the cabinet. Of course I giggled and said "sure", but that's where I keep the snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I meant to tell you that the bones in the background look just like little thought bubbles.

    ReplyDelete