Friday, December 3, 2010

Late night walks and Christmas lights

A number of the neighbors have begun decorating for Christmas, which has inspired me to take more late night walks with the dogs (to enjoy the lights). It has also inspired me to put blue-and-white lights in the front windows and garden.

IMG_0722a IMG_0726a

Behold! Figlet and Dexter photographed separately after their walks. (We usually go on separate walks for one-on-one time). Apologies for the quality of the images. Hopefully the cute subjects make up for it. ;]

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I missed this post...but those a really great photos....especially since you got them both to sit for the pic in identical poses.

    : )

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'll pose them for another shot or two soon. I'd like to get a picture of BOTH of them sitting side-by-side. :]

    ReplyDelete